Our Beeswax Candles are made from Bee - autiful Pure Premium Beeswax, sourced from trusted Beekeepers in the UK and Ireland who have wax that is surplus to their colonies’ needs.
Hand-rolled by us here at The Honeysuckle Bee and have a pure cotton wick so that your candles are a clean burning, 100% natural, eco product.
Each candle will burn for approximately 4-5 hours.
They have a gorgeous natural beeswax scent and are perfect for a special occasion or a traditional table setting.
A set of 4 Candles
Presented in a rigid lidded kraft Gift Box which is made from recycled materials.
All wrapped in grossgrain ribbon.
Candle lenth 12.5 cms
Diameter 2.3 cms
Hand-rolled Beeswax Candles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from flammable materials or overly crowded settings.
- Remove fabric and paper label from candle before burning.
- Secure candle in an appropriate candle holder. You should choose one which will catch dripping wax.
- Burn candles only in a draft-free environment. This will help to prevent any dripping or smoking.
- Light the wick from the base of the wick, where the wick comes out of the candle, to allow the beeswax to absorb into the wick. A lighter works best.
- Trim the wick before use. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4″ and repeat trim the wick during burning if necessary.
Here at The Honeysuckle Bee and Me we usually keep 6 hives of honeybees. Honeybees build wax comb to rear brood in and store honey in. They can only do this when the weather is warm and they have a good nectar supply. You can help our little honeybees and their pollinator friends by planting a mixed variety of flowering plants and trees that supply pollen and nectar through out the whole year.
You can subscribe to our newsletter and follow on socail media if you would like to hear more.