Its all about our Honey bees! A Traditional Honey Soap and Beeswax Lip balms Workshop (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Nestled near the small village of Killinchy, in the rolling green hills of County Down in Northern Ireland is my home and studio where I produce a range of hand-crafted natural, botanical skincare products and soy wax candles.
This workshop is a celebration of all things Honey bee.
Our lovely honey bees will have spent the winter tucked up in their hives and with spring hopefully just around the corner, by the time of this workshop they will be out and about and buzzing again...
In just a small class of just 6 participants, you will learn how to make your own batch of traditional soap using the cold process method and also 3 lovely pots of beeswax and honey lip balms.
You will be able to choose additional dried ingredients and pure essential oils blends that are from some of our honeybees favourite flowers.
This would make a wonderful gift to yourself; for someone special or for those of you that are super organised... a lovely Mothers Day experience.
We will use only the finest natural and ethically sustainable ingredients and at the end of the session you will take home your own handcrafted goodies to nurture and pamper yourself with, worth a retail value of at least £30
No previous experience required and all equipment and refreshments including afternoon tea (including honey cake of course!) will be provided for you.
Cost £70 per person
* Please note that the location of my studio is on a first floor and may be unsuitable for anyone with mobility issues. Please contact me to discuss if necessary.
Workshop registration is only confirmed when full payment has been received from a
In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, all confirmed participants will be
notified immediately and receive a full refund.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not
attend the workshop, the following refunds will apply:
• The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time at no charge.
• If notice is received 15 or more days from the scheduled starting date, an alternative workshop date can be offered OR a 50% refund will be offered.
• If notice is received 14 or less days from the scheduled starting date, no rescheduling or refund can unfortunately be offered.
If you wish to discuss these policies and expectations, or have any questions, please contact me.
Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you on the day!
- Soap & beeswax wraps workshop£70£700£0